- Our kittens are purebred siberians, with low allergen bloodlines.
- They are well socialized, and raised in a home environment.
- New owners must agree to: neuter/spay kitten, keep indoors, and not declaw.
- We do not sell to breeders.
- For safety reasons we do not ship, and only sell to people we meet in person.
- Our kittens sell for $1,800. (This includes health certificate and first shots).
- We are located on the NH seacoast- an hour north of Boston.
Next litter expected to arrive in Spring 2018
Since we get so many inquiries, we do not take names for a wait list until we have a pregnant cat. Felines are pregnant for about 9 weeks, then at 10-12 weeks the kittens are ready for new homes. We will post updates on this page, so please check back with us. It can take awhile to get a siberian- but they are well worth the wait!
When our kittens are about 4-6 weeks old, we invite prospective families from our list to visit. This provides an opportunity for anyone with allergies to see how well they tolerate the breed prior to placing a deposit. No money is exchanged until you have a chance to meet your kitten, and we know he/she is off to a healthy start. (Please beware of breeders asking for money prior to meeting you, a number of our customers told us they were scammed before coming to us).
** If you have allergies, please discuss them with us prior to visiting & read the tips on our allergy page.